The Central Valley is the perfect location for recreational fun. From hiking, going, swimming, hot air balloon rides, having fun at parks, wine tasting, horseback and bike riding, and driving along the countryside, Patterson is a sleepy little hideaway with so much to offer.
A quick jaunt over the hills or down the freeway and residents are taken to the beauty and splendor of the City by the Bay or Lake Tahoe.
Popular Parks and Activities:
- Diablo Grande Golf Course
- Stevinson Ranch Golf Course
- Diablo Range
- Mount Diablo
- Patterson Aquatic Center
- Blue Fiesta Park
- Patterson Sports Complex
- Wine tasting at Diablo Valley Vineyards
- Boating along the San Luis Reservoir
- Hiking at Henry W. Coe State Park and Joseph D. Grant County Park
- Bike riding on Mount Hamilton
- Fishing and camping at Stanislaus River